Shatta Wale Explains How He Got Featured On Beyonce’s Album

Forum 4 years ago

Shatta Wale Explains How He Got Featured On Beyonce’s Album

Shatta Wale has been featured on Beyonce’s soon to be released album as the only Ghanaian on the album.

When the news broke many have wondered how Shatta Wale earned such a spot on the prestigious project.

Shatta Wale’s PRO, Chris Koney has detailed how he worked in getting Shatta Wale featured on Beyonce’s THE LION KING: THE GIFT Album.

He was feature on a song tagged Already alongside the Goddess

Taking to Facebook Chris Koney wrote:

“I remember the day I had a chat with Theresa and Kwasi of Parkwood Entertainment, an American management and entertainment company founded by American singer Beyoncé about King Shatta Wale being on The Lion King.

“He is a real champion and his verse is killer” – that was the response I got from them after the song was sent.

Charles Nii Armah Mensah is trending worldwide, Real Champion, Real King, you made Africa proud!

Now the world will witness the greatness called Shatta Wale as that BIG TUNE drops! Thanks to Leslie and everyone who helped to make this see the light of day!”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
I Once Tried To Copy Beyoncé - Singer, Fireboy
Forum | 2 days ago

I Once Tried To Copy Beyoncé - Singer, Fireboy

Rebel Moon Franchise Could Be 4-6 Movies, Explains Zack Snyder
Forum | 6 days ago

Rebel Moon Franchise Could Be 4-6 Movies, Explains Zack Snyder

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding
Forum | 1 week ago

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding

Beetlejuice Beetlejuice: Geena Davis Explains Why She’s Not in Tim Burton’s Sequel
Forum | 1 week ago

Beetlejuice Beetlejuice: Geena Davis Explains Why She’s Not in Tim Burton’s Sequel