Shocker: Meet the Married Teacher Who Had S*x With Her Own Pupil 40 Times in Just 2 Months (Photo)

Forum 6 years ago

Shocker: Meet the Married Teacher Who Had S*x With Her Own Pupil 40 Times in Just 2 Months (Photo)

The lurid details of a shocking threesome between two female high school teachers and a 16-year-old student football player, has been revealed in court.

According to The Sun UK, Prosecutors in Destrehan, Louisiana, revealed how married teacher Shelley Dufresne, 34, used a fake Facebook account to exchange explicit messages with the teen during their illicit affair which took place during August and September, 2014.

Dufresne, who pleaded not guilty to two counts of carnal knowledge of a juvenile, waived her right to a jury trial in favour of having a judge preside over the case in Jefferson Parish.

The mum-of-three faces 10 years behind bars if she is convicted along with a £3,900 fine.
[ads4]
She was also charged in St. Charles Parish where she had to register as a sex offender as part of a plea deal to avoid being jailed, reports Fox 8.

The court heard how the Destrehan High School teacher had sex around 40 times with the 16-year old boy after football practice in her car and home.

It was also revealed that Dufresne had created a fake Facebook account under the name ‘Madison Mexicano’ with the caption “I love Mexican boys” which was reportedly a private joke between the teacher and pupil.

A message to the student from the account after the first sexual encounter read: “Good morning s*xy.”

St. Charles Parish deputy Lt. Clint Patterson confirmed he obtained search warrants for the student’s phone and a mobile belonging to 26-year-old Rachel Respess, the other teacher accused of having s*x with students, reports Fox 8.

The teen, now 19, shocked the court when he testified about the alleged threesome he had with the two teachers in September 2014.

He said: “Then I remember Dufresne and Respess were kissing, they had given each other oral sex, then I proceeded to have sex with Shelley and that was it.”

Defence attorneys argued that the boy did not have a sexual encounter with both teachers because he was not able to get an erection.

“She offered to buy me a pill to help me get an erection while she was getting cigarettes,” the teen testified, referring to Dufresne.

The young football star reportedly filmed himself placing his “private parts” on the face of Respess – while she was passed out from drinking, reports the New Orleans Advocate.

The student then showed the video to his friends in the football locker room which led to authorities being tipped off about the incident.

While cops did not find the footage they have interviewed pupils who were shown it.

The defence argued that there was never a consequence for the alleged victim claiming he had lied to police during the investigation and blackmailed Dufresne with nude photos.

When asked why he deleted evidence from his phone the boy responded: “I was scared, I was nervous, I didn’t know what would happen.”

A hearing in Rachel Respess’ case is set for next month.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage
Forum | 2 hours ago

Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage

Man Bags Nine Months For Assaulting Lagos Govt Official Who Arrested Him for Failing to Use a Pedestrian Bridge
Forum | 2 hours ago

Man Bags Nine Months For Assaulting Lagos Govt Official Who Arrested Him for Failing to Use a Pedestrian Bridge

My Spy: The Eternal City Photo Sets Release Date for Dave Bautista Sequel
Forum | 15 hours ago

My Spy: The Eternal City Photo Sets Release Date for Dave Bautista Sequel

Video of a Student And His Teacher Engaging in Heated Argument Sparks Outrage
Forum | 2 days ago

Video of a Student And His Teacher Engaging in Heated Argument Sparks Outrage