Shocking Story How Beautiful 27-year-old Girl Died After Drinking Concoction Her Pastor Gave Her (Photo)

Forum 7 years ago

Shocking Story How Beautiful 27-year-old Girl Died After Drinking Concoction Her Pastor Gave Her (Photo)

Maryjane Chinwendu Izuka, a A 27-year-old lady from Imo State has died in a mysterious circumstance after allegedly drinking a concoction her pastor, Prophet Ola Bakare of Jesus the Solution Ministry at Shibiri Ajangbadi, Lagos State gave her when she complained of having stomach pains on Saturday, November 12th 2016.

The story which was reported by LIB has left many people in shock.

Narrating the shocking incident, the dead girl's brother, Chinoso Izuka said: "My immediate younger sister stays at Ajangbadi area, so my other younger sister who stays with me at Orile decided to go and pay her a visit at her place. On getting there my immediate younger sister told her that she wanted to go to Night vigil. They went to the Night vigil and after the Night vigil they went to the pastor for consultation where she (my immediate younger sister) complained to the pastor that she was having stomach upset.

"The pastor prayed for her and gave her a concoction to drink, that when she drinks it the stomach upset will go. After she finished drinking it, she started vomiting in the presence of that pastor and my other sister. At first, they were thinking it was a reaction.

"So that my other sister took her home thinking that she will get better, I was surprised at about 9 o’clock, I was called that she was losing strength and couldn’t talk, so my little sister carried her on the back to rush her to the nearest hospital, before they could get to the hospital she gave up. What am telling you as we speak happened in the late hours of Saturday, November 12 - Sunday, November 13th morning."

Speaking further, the sister, Chikwado Izuka who was with her throughout the ordeal corroborated her brother's story and said "The pastor gave her something to drink and she started vomiting and I took her home but later rushed her to the hospital but before we got there she died."

It was also gathered that the pastor who visited the girl at the hospital has since disappeared since the case was reported at the Police station in Ajangbadi. The corpse of the dead lady has been deposited at the Lagos State University Teaching hospital while the pastor is still on the run.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
A Big Bold Beautiful Journey Cast: Phoebe Waller-Bridge & More Join Margot Robbie-Led Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

A Big Bold Beautiful Journey Cast: Phoebe Waller-Bridge & More Join Margot Robbie-Led Movie

Oldboy TV Show in the Works at Lionsgate, Park Chan-wook to Produce
Forum | 2 days ago

Oldboy TV Show in the Works at Lionsgate, Park Chan-wook to Produce

Clean Air: The Old Guard 2 Director to Helm NASCAR Rom-Com Movie Produced by Will Smith
Forum | 2 days ago

Clean Air: The Old Guard 2 Director to Helm NASCAR Rom-Com Movie Produced by Will Smith

Late Sound Sultan’s Wife, Farida Shares Lovely Family Photo As She Turns 40 Today
Forum | 3 days ago

Late Sound Sultan’s Wife, Farida Shares Lovely Family Photo As She Turns 40 Today