Singer Harrysong Dumps FiveStar Music, Launches Own Record Label

Forum 7 years ago

Singer Harrysong Dumps FiveStar Music, Launches Own Record Label

There is about to be another artist/label conflict in the Nigerian entertainment industry. And this time, it's between Raggae Blues singer Harrysong and his Five Star Music label.

This evening, Harrysong shared the poster on the left on his IG page, he didn't say what it was about but when We went digging, we found out it was his own music label. The Thing is, Harrysong still has a 2-year contract with Five Star Music and we hear Five Star Music will be coming for him...

We don't have all the details but according to someone in the know, Harrysong was unhappy with his contract and wanted out. Without informing Five Star, he started his own label.

A source close to the music label said he believes that the music label will take it up with Harrysong as they paid a lot of money to break his contract with his former music label, Kevin Luciano's Question Mark Records before they could even sign him and they have spent a lot of money on him and he still has contractual agreements with them until 2018.

Harrysong doesn't seem to care as he's already launched his own label.

I think Harrysong is being selfish and rude ,He has no problem with Five Star Music, Breaking out just like that will cause war and problem and this is a decision he must regret in the future.

We gonna update you guys more on this later.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
EPL: Iwobi equals Kanu’s assist record in Fulham’s win at West Ham
Forum | 3 days ago

EPL: Iwobi equals Kanu’s assist record in Fulham’s win at West Ham

Blessing CEO Hits Studio to Record Diss Track for Verydarkman
Forum | 1 week ago

Blessing CEO Hits Studio to Record Diss Track for Verydarkman

The Baby Looks Like Nathaniel Bassey, That’s An Opinion Not A Crime — Man Sued By Gospel Singer Insists
Forum | 1 week ago

The Baby Looks Like Nathaniel Bassey, That’s An Opinion Not A Crime — Man Sued By Gospel Singer Insists

I Have Never Been Arrested In Or Outside Nigeria – Singer Davido Debunks Rumour
Forum | 2 weeks ago

I Have Never Been Arrested In Or Outside Nigeria – Singer Davido Debunks Rumour