Snoop Dogg And DJ Khaled To Visit Las Vegas.

Forum 9 years ago

Snoop Dogg And DJ Khaled To Visit Las Vegas.

Snoop Dogg, also known as DJ Snoopadelic, has announced a residency at Las Vegas’ Tao nightclub thanks to his Snoopadelic Cabaret shows.

The Long Beach rapper, who’s also gearing up to release his Pharrell-produced Bush album later this this year, will act as a DJ, of course, but he’s also going to take the stage for performances at Tao. Expect Snoop to be at the nightclub March 28, May 2 and May 23, according to Billboard.

Tao announced that DJ Khaled will also have a residency at the nightclub. His We The Best: Vegas Edition residency is set to begin May 1. Khaled had a busy 2014 and after being hospitalized, he said he’d rest. But it seems that rest is coming to an end and he’s ready to work again.
[ads4]
Snoop talked about his work with Pharrell on Bush.

“It’s a great record me and Pharrell did from top to bottom,” he said. “It feels good and I’m happy to be back in the studio working with one of my favorite producers and homeboys.

It’s different — it’s completely different than anything we’ve ever done. It feels good, sounds good, looks good.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Caution Govt Officials Against Hiring Private Jets to Visit You – Shehu Sani
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Caution Govt Officials Against Hiring Private Jets to Visit You – Shehu Sani

Lashana Lynch Gives Update on Binary’s MCU Future
Forum | 3 weeks ago

Lashana Lynch Gives Update on Binary’s MCU Future

Ex Convict Wan Go See Current Convict – Reactions As Blessing CEO Goes to Visit Verydarkman in Cell
Forum | 4 weeks ago

Ex Convict Wan Go See Current Convict – Reactions As Blessing CEO Goes to Visit Verydarkman in Cell

LASU advertisement for vacant positions in Dept. Of Nursing LASUCOM
Forum | 1 month ago

LASU advertisement for vacant positions in Dept. Of Nursing LASUCOM