Somizi Weighs In On Bonang’s Life

Forum 6 years ago

Somizi Weighs In On Bonang’s Life

Somizi and Bonang were once the best of friends, but their relationship turned sour because of one thing or another and they both have different versions of what ended their friendship.

Earlier this year, Bonang famously left Metro FM when she was paired with Lerato Kganyago, speaking about the whole fiasco on his radio show, Somizi said, “I am big on respecting everyone’s decisions but if it had to happen to me, I am a big believer in not burning bridges. Even if I get to a point where I hate being here and I am treated in a certain way that I do not like, I would never, I am not the type of person who storms out, especially professionally,” he said on his Metro FM show.”

He then went on to say, “For me, it is more about wanting to leave in a way that if I wanted to come back, the door would still be open. An establishment will never be run by the same person forever. So, if I have a problem with my station manager today, I would still not storm out. I would say: ‘It is time for me to go. Thank you very much. Goodbye’. In two year’s time there will be someone else and if I come back they will ask me how did I leave.”

Do you agree with Somizi? Weigh in on our comments section

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Ifu Ennada Reveals How Her Life Changed After She Became Born Again
Forum | 1 week ago

Ifu Ennada Reveals How Her Life Changed After She Became Born Again

Lucy Lawless-Led My Life Is Murder Sets Season 4 Premiere Date
Forum | 1 week ago

Lucy Lawless-Led My Life Is Murder Sets Season 4 Premiere Date

South African Woman Sentenced to Life Imprisonment for Burning Her Boyfriend to Death in His Car
Forum | 1 week ago

South African Woman Sentenced to Life Imprisonment for Burning Her Boyfriend to Death in His Car

New Life Trailer Previews Hayley Erin-Led Apocalyptic Thriller
Forum | 2 weeks ago

New Life Trailer Previews Hayley Erin-Led Apocalyptic Thriller