Sosoliso Plane Crash Survivor & Singer, Kechi Shares Pix Showing Her Body In Swimwear

Forum 4 years ago

Sosoliso Plane Crash Survivor & Singer, Kechi Shares Pix Showing Her Body In Swimwear

Kechi Okwuchi Who is a Nigerian-American singer and motivational speaker, She was one of the two survivors in the Sosoliso Airlines Flight 1145 crash on December 10, 2005 joins the #AsSheIsChallege on instagram.

So this is me as I am- no filters, no wig, no flattering angles, just Kechi in all her battle scars and glory lol... If you’ve followed me from the start you know that I’ve always tried to make it a point to share both the glam and not-so-glam parts of my life on social media, because I don’t want project a false idea of my reality on any platform.
But the truth is, as more and more people follow me, I have started to feel the pressure to always appear perfect and put together online. I can’t explain it, it’s just something that unconsciously happened as I got more and more followers, and I don’t like it.

So I love that @angelicahale tagged me in this challenge. It made me remember why it’s so important to me to always be authentic on all platforms in my life: to remind girls, women and people in general that it is OKAY to not be perfect all the time. Yes, I want to be part of the movement of people that normalize being normal, in real life and online.

So this is me #AsIAm and I wanna tag my bestie @womiye and 1 of my all-time fav artists @yemialade to join me in bringing perspective back to instagram❤️❤️

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Tiwa Savage Reveals She Became a Singer Because of Her Crush
Forum | 2 days ago

Tiwa Savage Reveals She Became a Singer Because of Her Crush

Late Sound Sultan’s Wife, Farida Shares Lovely Family Photo As She Turns 40 Today
Forum | 2 days ago

Late Sound Sultan’s Wife, Farida Shares Lovely Family Photo As She Turns 40 Today

Tulsa King: Sylvester Stallone Shares Set Photo for Season 2
Forum | 3 days ago

Tulsa King: Sylvester Stallone Shares Set Photo for Season 2

Peacemaker Season 2: James Gunn Shares Photo as Production Begins on DCU Series
Forum | 4 days ago

Peacemaker Season 2: James Gunn Shares Photo as Production Begins on DCU Series