Take Note! 4 Foods That Improves The Memory

Forum 6 years ago

Take Note! 4 Foods That Improves The Memory

Eating foods with enough nutrients helps you focus and increase your intelligence. Importantly, it boosts memory.

Nutritionists highlight foods that help improve brain power.

Oily Fish: Salmon, which is an oily fish have high omega-3 fatty acids. Researchers say large supplies of omega-3 fatty acids improves the memory as well as Intelligence Quotient (IQ).

Pumpkin seed: The most natural source of zinc. Zinc improves the ability to think, learn and reason.

Eggs: Yolks are rich in Choline. This vitamin-like substance are important for learning and memory support.

Dark chocolate: Cocoa used in chocolate help protect against Alzheimer’s disease. Minerals like iron and zinc found in chocolate helps with the nervous system and brain activities.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Thank You for All You Do - Iyabo Ojo Pens Emotional Note to Her Man, Paul O On His Birthday
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Thank You for All You Do - Iyabo Ojo Pens Emotional Note to Her Man, Paul O On His Birthday

Through The Darkest Moments, I Look Around and I Find You There - Blessing Obasi Pens Sweet Note to Husband, Stan Nze
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Through The Darkest Moments, I Look Around and I Find You There - Blessing Obasi Pens Sweet Note to Husband, Stan Nze

I Love You Princess, My Jewel - Actor, Bolanle Ninalowo Pens Sweet Note to Daughter in Her Birthday
Forum | 1 month ago

I Love You Princess, My Jewel - Actor, Bolanle Ninalowo Pens Sweet Note to Daughter in Her Birthday

It’s Only You Who Knows Me Inside Out - Alex Kleanson Pens Sweet Note to Wife, Ekene Umenwa on Valentine’s Day
Forum | 2 months ago

It’s Only You Who Knows Me Inside Out - Alex Kleanson Pens Sweet Note to Wife, Ekene Umenwa on Valentine’s Day