Tee Billz’ Ex-Baby Mama Blast Tiwa Savage On Instagram After Wishing Their Baby Happy Birthday

Forum 8 years ago

Tee Billz’ Ex-Baby Mama Blast Tiwa Savage On Instagram After Wishing Their Baby Happy Birthday

Yesterday (May 14) Tee Billz’s daughter Olabisi Sheree Balogun turned eight years old and in honour of her birthday he took to Instagram to send his princess a very loving bday message.

He wrote:
“Happy Birthday To My Reflection!
She’s sweet and kind to all that she knows, her heart gets bigger and brighter as she grows.

She’s an angel in disguise with the most beautiful eyes.

She’s one of God’s greatest gifts to me.
May God protect you from harm and trouble.

Empower you with love, grace, and compassion.
Strengthen you with wisdom, courage, and integrity”

Later in the day his wife and pop star Tiwa Savage who is expecting her first child with Tee Billz, also sent her step-daughter a heart warming birthday message on IG.

She wrote:
“Daddy’s little angel. Happy birthday Olabisi Sheree Balogun … We celebrate you today and always princess”

Awww so cute….

Then someone dropped this comment on Tiwa’s post:-
[ads4]

Waploaded.com looked into the account that left the comment and found out the account belongs to Olabisi’s mother & Tunji’s ex –Kenea Maete Udoh. She is based in Los Angeles and has another son for Tee Billz.

The comment has now been deleted.

Mothers can be very protective of their kids, it’s very difficult for step mothers. We hope for the sake of the kids they can put whatever differences they might have aside for the sake of one big happy Balogun family!

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Simi And Adekunle Gold Make Me Regret Being Single – Tiwa Savage
Forum | 1 day ago

Simi And Adekunle Gold Make Me Regret Being Single – Tiwa Savage

Tiwa Savage Reveals She Became a Singer Because of Her Crush
Forum | 1 day ago

Tiwa Savage Reveals She Became a Singer Because of Her Crush

How A One-Year-Old Baby Was Burnt In Lagos Community Attack – Police
Forum | 1 day ago

How A One-Year-Old Baby Was Burnt In Lagos Community Attack – Police

Cute Video From Paul Okoye’s Reunion With Ex-wife on Son’s Birthday Melts Hearts
Forum | 1 day ago

Cute Video From Paul Okoye’s Reunion With Ex-wife on Son’s Birthday Melts Hearts