‘Thunder Fire Anybody Who Tags My Name With This Guy Again’ – Angry May D Rants After Being Linked With A Criminal

Forum 7 years ago

‘Thunder Fire Anybody Who Tags My Name With This Guy Again’ – Angry May D Rants After Being Linked With A Criminal

Days ago N70k reward was announced for anybody who could provide information to apprehend the man who was declared wanted for stealing the cameras said to be worth N850k from a Photography studio in Abuja.

But several persons on social media decided to poke fun at it by tagging the Pop singer for having striking resemblance to the camera thief, which left him with no choice but to take it to his Instagram account today to react over the situation.

‘It has come to my notice that I am now a camera thief .. and 70k is placed on my head… #awonoloshi they just don’t want me to be great!!

So I decided to post this myself cuz I’m tired of their bullshit.. cuz it’s not funny tho.. is that what u guys wish for me?

Thunder fire anybody who tags my name with this guy again… because I said I hustle for the doeeee no mean say I dey carry camera..lol.. again #Awonoloshi.’

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Drama As Angry UNIJOS Students Protest Against Poor Health Facilities On Campus Despite Tuition Fee Hike
Forum | 2 days ago

Drama As Angry UNIJOS Students Protest Against Poor Health Facilities On Campus Despite Tuition Fee Hike

Five Firms Linked To Embattled Ex-CBN Boss, Emefiele
Forum | 1 week ago

Five Firms Linked To Embattled Ex-CBN Boss, Emefiele

Guy Ritchie Movie With Henry Cavill and Jake Gyllenhaal Gets Title, Release Date
Forum | 1 week ago

Guy Ritchie Movie With Henry Cavill and Jake Gyllenhaal Gets Title, Release Date

One Person Dead, 8 Injured In Dosunmu Market Fire – Lagos Govt Gives Update
Forum | 1 week ago

One Person Dead, 8 Injured In Dosunmu Market Fire – Lagos Govt Gives Update