Timi Dakolo 'Worried' Over His Wife's Sexy Look For Girls' Night Out (Photo)

Forum 6 years ago

Timi Dakolo 'Worried' Over His Wife's Sexy Look For Girls' Night Out (Photo)

Timi Dakolo is not pleased with his wife looking too hot for her girls night out and have asked well meaning Yoruba demons not to mind her when she starts shaking her butt in the club.

In a post on his gram, the West African Idol winner cried out;

PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT: PLEASE IF YOU SEE THIS LADY AT ANY PARTY DANCING AND SHAKING BUM BUM.. PLEASE RETURN TO THE OWNER.. INFACT SHOUT @busoladakolo YOU HAVE 3 CHILDREN,WHERE DID YOU KEEP THEM..I DONT UNDERSTAND THIS LADIES NIGHT OUT TALK..

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage
Forum | 6 hours ago

Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage

Nigerian Army Neutralizes Three Bandits In Benue, Confirms Rescue Of Pregnant Chibok Girl And Her 3 Children From Terrorists
Forum | 6 hours ago

Nigerian Army Neutralizes Three Bandits In Benue, Confirms Rescue Of Pregnant Chibok Girl And Her 3 Children From Terrorists' Captivity

NSCDC Arrests 19-year-old Man For R*ping Nine-year-old Girl In Kwara
Forum | 10 hours ago

NSCDC Arrests 19-year-old Man For R*ping Nine-year-old Girl In Kwara

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out
Forum | 13 hours ago

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out