" Type I Receive And Money Will Locate Your Account ": Controversial Zambia-Based Nigerian Pastor (Photos)

Forum 7 years ago

" Type I Receive And Money Will Locate Your Account ": Controversial Zambia-Based Nigerian Pastor (Photos)

According to Controversial Zambia-based Nigerian pastor, Ejimadu Andrew, his followers received strange money in their account after typing 'I receive' to his prophesy. He wrote;

Attention! Does miracle money really happen? Have you experienced it before? Where does Seer 1 produce this money from? Can people receive this money from all over the world?

These and more are the questions I come across everyday. Like I Prophesied, people are finding strange money in their accounts right now. Our inbox is filled with testimonies. Have you received yours? Immediately you type: I receive and share this post yours will hit your account. Try it. Distance is not a barrier. #Seer1 7 days to go. Money will rain in LIVINGSTONE #NamatamaGROUNDS

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo
Forum | 13 hours ago

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo

Spyro Shares Adorable Photos Of His Twin Sister
Forum | 17 hours ago

Spyro Shares Adorable Photos Of His Twin Sister

Clipped Trailer: FX NBA Series Based on Donald Sterling Scandal
Forum | 1 day ago

Clipped Trailer: FX NBA Series Based on Donald Sterling Scandal

Son Arrested For Faking His Own Kidnap To Extort Money From Father In Jigawa
Forum | 2 days ago

Son Arrested For Faking His Own Kidnap To Extort Money From Father In Jigawa