1 1 Total
Views: 148 Replies: 2 Started By: Diala Last Poster: Ibrahim0092 Last Post Date: Jan 03

Jan 03 ( Post 1 )

A Liberian couple based in Minnesota has lost their lives after they returned home for Christmas and allegedly ate poisoned food served by their brother.

According to Facebook user Aremo Oriola who shared the pics, the deceased man had been sending monies home for his brother to build houses for him. Only for this tragedy to happen when they came back to enjoy the holidays.

Aremo wrote:


I just got this..someone who knows the wife personally just inbox me to confirm the story. According to him, they were liberians based in Minnesota.

the couples went home for Christmas.. they had been sending monies home…for the husbands brother to build them houses. While at home this Christmas…this brother cooked food and sent over to his brother and wife. They died after eating the food.

Also Read:

Click Here to Drop A Comment
Reply Me Now

Jan 03 ( Post 2 )
What a world!! Some people are very heartless!!

Reply Me Now
1 1 Total

Make A Reply Below!


Desired Name:

1 + 1 =
You Can Now Beautify your posts with
BBcodes || Smileys
1 1 Total
Viewing This Page: 1 guest