Video: #BBNaija housemate Tacha speaks after disqualification; thanks Titans for the love

Forum 4 years ago

Video: #BBNaija housemate Tacha speaks after disqualification; thanks Titans for the love

Big Brother Naija housemate, Tacha has finally sent a message to her fans days after she was disqualified from the 2019 Big Brother house.

Tacha sent the message in a video shared on her Instagram page Saturday night following her disqualification from the show on Friday.

She thanked her fans and well-wishers for their support throughout her stay in the house, while assuring them that she had overcome the incident.

[facebook=https://m.facebook.com/GistReelOnline/videos/1119867118201959/]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Challengers Final Trailer Shows Zendaya’s Love Triangle in Romantic Sports Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Challengers Final Trailer Shows Zendaya’s Love Triangle in Romantic Sports Movie

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand

Why I Wish I Had Found Love Before Stardom – Singer, Spyro Opens Up
Forum | 2 days ago

Why I Wish I Had Found Love Before Stardom – Singer, Spyro Opens Up

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience