Video: " My Penis Is The Most Prized Possession " - Burna Boy Reveals

Forum 7 years ago

Video: " My Penis Is The Most Prized Possession " - Burna Boy Reveals

In a new interview, reggae-dancehall singer Burna Boy revealed that his most prized possession is his penis, and this comes days after the babymama scandal involving Uju Stella who is accusing him of impregnating and abandoning her.

“What’s yout most prized possession?” The interviewer asked Burna Boy, and he laughed, swung open his legs, clamped his crotch and said, “That would be my privates.”

Recall that the singer, in response to Uju Stella’s accusations, said he slept with her just once, and so he strongly believes she is trying to pin another man's pregnancy on him.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Five-Year-Old Boy Falls From Fence To His Death While Playing With His Friends In Lagos
Forum | 2 days ago

Five-Year-Old Boy Falls From Fence To His Death While Playing With His Friends In Lagos

Nollywood Actress, Amaka Chukwujewu Opens Up About Her Life, Reveals What Turns Her On
Forum | 2 days ago

Nollywood Actress, Amaka Chukwujewu Opens Up About Her Life, Reveals What Turns Her On

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims
Forum | 2 days ago

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims

Burna Boy Introduced Live Band Into Afrobeats – Ruger Claims
Forum | 2 days ago

Burna Boy Introduced Live Band Into Afrobeats – Ruger Claims