Waploaded CEO Visits Orphanage Home In Commemoration To His Birthday

Forum 4 years ago

Waploaded CEO Visits Orphanage Home In Commemoration To His Birthday

Waploaded Boss Fidelis Ozuawala yesterday visited an Orphanage home on Tuesday, June 25, 2019 in Benin city in celebration of his birthday.

Fidelis Ozuawala famously known as Sunnex visited Edo Orphanage on Tuesday, June 25, 2019 in Benin, the capital city of Edo State As part of activities to hold before his birthday today june 26th alongside with wife Odion Exodus, they donated some relief materials to the children.

Speaking to the children, his lovely wife encouraged the children to stay focused and not allow themselves to be overwhelmed by their situation.

‘Fedelis action yesterday has only brought to bear the famous words of Mahatma Gandhi which I will quote,

‘The simplest acts of kindness are by far more powerful than a thousand heads bowing in prayer’.

Indeed he is committed to contributing his own quota to making the world a better place.’ And he promised to do this yearly till the rest of his life.

See more photos below:-

He wrote:

I spent the bulk of last week searching for an orphanage home, but it took me less than 0 second to spot a church sign post. ?

Anyways, am happy to have spent my yesterday with children of Edo Orphanage, we gave them the little we had, words of encouragement, chats, reinstated many of their smiles and made them feel loved.

They sang for us, they prayed, and we all laughed and joked about several things.

It got to a session where I asked them to say their names and their birthdate, that was when it dawned on me that many of them do not even know their actual names let alone birth dates, those names and dates were simply concocted by their guardian when they were first seen?, I sobered but I had to cover it with a smile.

I saw a 2 weeks old baby, imagine not being in the arms of your mother during this cold weather ?, I even saw a set of twins there (yes, less than a month old), my brother you have to always say thank you to your parents and be grateful to God.

To me, this was way little to what I should have come with, but I can’t actually do it all, I had to see the brighter part of life after yesterday, yet more reasons to Thank God even always, it was special and I couldn’t have asked for more, than being able to put a smile in the faces of young innocent children whom were not asking for any particular amount of Naira like the pastors.

I can’t ask for a better way to celebrate my birthday, thanks to all those who accompanied us, and a big thank you to my omalicha nwa, Odion Exodus your support has always made us arrive at the best decision.

Happy Birthday to Me. Dear God, I have fulfilled a part of the vow, keep me and my families and friends alive, Healthy, wealthy and strong,i will do this yearly and every time for the rest of my life.

Happy birthday
to him once again!!!!
Drop your wishes

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Ganduje’s Son Visits Kano Anti-Graft Agency Amid ‘Corruption’ Charges Against His Dad
Forum | 1 day ago

Ganduje’s Son Visits Kano Anti-Graft Agency Amid ‘Corruption’ Charges Against His Dad

Cute Video From Paul Okoye’s Reunion With Ex-wife on Son’s Birthday Melts Hearts
Forum | 3 days ago

Cute Video From Paul Okoye’s Reunion With Ex-wife on Son’s Birthday Melts Hearts

Video From Late Mobad’s Son, Liam’s 1st Birthday Celebration
Forum | 4 days ago

Video From Late Mobad’s Son, Liam’s 1st Birthday Celebration

Nigerian Woman Prepares Perfect Birthday Gift For Her Friend Who Loves To Gossip
Forum | 4 days ago

Nigerian Woman Prepares Perfect Birthday Gift For Her Friend Who Loves To Gossip