Waploaded Top 10 Nigerian Songs Countdown

Forum 7 years ago

Waploaded Top 10 Nigerian Songs Countdown

Welcome to our Episode of Top 10 Countdown on Nigerian Songs.

On this Episode, we'll be giving you the 10 most downloaded songs.on our platform, in Nigerian Latest Musics section.

July (2016) has been a buzzing month of great musics coming from our 'not-time' artistes. And what made the month of July so special is the drop of " Gold " by YBNL soldier, Adekunle. *this album deserve an Award*
Inspite of the Gold's album, many hit tracks has also been dropped, like - Pana, E Sure For Me & others...

Beneath are our lists of 10 Most Downloaded Naija Songs in July.

Note: that this music series were not made base on popularity rather the downloads the songs has earned here, on our Website.

10. 2Baba - Officially Blind (Remix)

2Baba switches up the tempo for the remix to his hit single “Officially Blind”. From love song to club-banger, 2Baba shows us once again that he is truly a living legend. So, get up on your feet and jam to this tune.

[ Download Track Here ]

[9. Tekno - Pana

New King Of Melody ”TEKNO” is set to drop a new banger titled ”PANA”

[ Download Track Here ]

8. Flavour - Gbo Gan Gbom (Une Soul) (ft. Phyno & Zoro)

Flavour’s latest collaborative single, “Gbo Gan Gbom (Une Soul)” featuring Phyno and Zoro has arrived.

Produced by Kezyklef, “Une Soul” enthuses traditional Igbo instrumental beats with contemporary African rhythms. Featuring one the East’s most popular rappers, and paired with Zoro- the freshest rap talent on the music scene,

“Une Soul” is a track that has ANTHEM written all over. Enjoy below!

[ Download Track Here ]

7. Patoranking - Money Dey Find Me (Rip) (ft. Phyno)

From his soon to be released album “G.O.E (God Over Everything)” here’s ‘MONEY’ by Patoranking featuring Phyno.
Enjoy below!

[ Download Track Here ]

6. M.I - Babylon ft. 2Face

Fresh from Chocolate City, here’s a brand new joint from M.I Abaga and The Legendary 2Baba a.k.a 2face. The dope singe is titled ‘BABYLON’
Listen Up!!

[ Download Track Here ]

5. YCEE - Condo (Remix) (ft. Patoranking, Khuli Chana x Kid X)

As expected here’s the official remix to YCEE’s – Condo featuring Patoranking, Kid X and Khuli Chana, produced by E-Kelly. YCEE is putting work into his music, this remix is tight. Listen up & share your thoughts!

[ Download Track Here ]

4. Phyno - E Sure For Me

Phyno unwraps a new single titled “E Sure For Me”, following the success of “Fada Fada” which featured Olamide.

Does the Igbo speaking rapper have another smash on his hands? Consume the cut!

[ Download Track Here ]

3. Wizkid - Shabba (ft. Chris Brown, Trey Songz & French Montana)

As promised earlier on, Wizkid has dropped the star studded version to his record titled “Shabba” produced by popular American hit maker, MikeWillMadeIt. The record features top American stars Chris Brown, Trey Songz & French Montana.

[ Download Track Here ]

2. Zoro - Ogene (Remix) (ft. Flavour, Lil Kesh & YCee)

Zoro attacks with a star studded remix of his Flavour assisted hit single “Ogene”.

Zoro is an Igbo rapper who with the help of Flavour has resonated the sound of the instrument Ogene into popculture, now it is considered hip to dance to Ogene.

Unity is also an important key to development and with the aid of Lil Kesh and Ycee, he seeks for the west to embrace the Ogene sound.

Download and enjoy this masterpiece.

[ Download Track Here ]

1. Lil Kesh - Kojo (Prod. By Young John)

Lil Kesh is out with a brand new tune which he titles this fresh new joint – ‘Kojo‘, produced by superstar producer Young Jonn.
Download and Enjoy below!!

[ Download Track Here ]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
How Nigerian Soldiers Intercepted A Gun Runner In Taraba, Foiled Kidnap Attempt
Forum | 2 days ago

How Nigerian Soldiers Intercepted A Gun Runner In Taraba, Foiled Kidnap Attempt

Nigerian Govt to Sell Crude Oil in Naira to Dangote and Other Local Refineries
Forum | 2 days ago

Nigerian Govt to Sell Crude Oil in Naira to Dangote and Other Local Refineries

Bundesliga: Leverkusen star, Xhaka lauds Nigerian duo after title success
Forum | 3 days ago

Bundesliga: Leverkusen star, Xhaka lauds Nigerian duo after title success

Nigerian Woman Prepares Perfect Birthday Gift For Her Friend Who Loves To Gossip
Forum | 3 days ago

Nigerian Woman Prepares Perfect Birthday Gift For Her Friend Who Loves To Gossip