Webmasters see How to get free Backlink from Linda Ikeji Social

Forum 7 years ago

Webmasters see How to get free Backlink from Linda Ikeji Social

Linda Ikeji Social is a social networking site that has been combined with blogging and classified to give you an awesome experience.

The success of the newly born social network is really amazing as it has really proved beyond all doubts that the popularly known mother of blogging has many mind blowing ideas.

Do you know? Linda ikeji has the following online platforms, Lindaikejimedia.com, Lindaikejimusic.com, Lindaikeji TV, Lindaikejisocial.com and of course Lindaikejisblog.com, not to forget she also launched her office recently!

Few Tips you need to Know About Backlinks

See Top 15 Ways and Extra 21 Legit Ways to build website Backlinks, You can also Get 5 free Page Rank (9,8,6) Website Dofollow Backlinks, Lastly, you need to see this, because i always take it into consideration, and its, Important, list of Backlinks Types You Must Avoid for your website.

How to get free BackLink from LindaIkejisocial Website

Very simple, but many are yet to get their backlinks, follow below process.

>> First Register or Login to your LIS account.

>> Click the Menu Icon

>> Goto Pages, Create your own Company or website Page.

>> Make a Status post on the Fanpage you just created adding your link e.g http://www.waploaded.com

NOTE: be sure to make a very sensitive and entertaining post in other to avoid the post ruled as spammed.

Goodluck! Don't forget Many updates will be coming from us on LIS, we are currently building social presence so kindly follow us add me now.

Follow me: >> Fidelis Ozuawala

Follow our website: >> Waploaded Media

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Free Fall: Zachary Levi Cast in Rock-Climbing Action Movie Directed by Death Proof Star
Forum | 3 days ago

Free Fall: Zachary Levi Cast in Rock-Climbing Action Movie Directed by Death Proof Star

They Never Left Each Other - Social Media Users React To Soma’s Comment On Angel
Forum | 4 days ago

They Never Left Each Other - Social Media Users React To Soma’s Comment On Angel's Photo Amid Breakup Rumours

EPL: Anthony Martial to leave Man Utd as free agent
Forum | 4 days ago

EPL: Anthony Martial to leave Man Utd as free agent

Linda Hamilton Reflects on Terminator: Dark Fate: ‘I Can’t Say I Love the Film’
Forum | 1 week ago

Linda Hamilton Reflects on Terminator: Dark Fate: ‘I Can’t Say I Love the Film’