Week 2 Winners of Giveaway : Get Free recharge card Every Sunday from Waploaded.com

Forum 8 years ago

Week 2 Winners of Giveaway : Get Free recharge card Every Sunday from Waploaded.com

UPDATED! Contest Ends 11:59pm Every Saturday

Week 2 Winners: are 1. Olayinka5063, 2. BrightJunior, 3. Abdulb, ordered by highest post.

Respective Winners Should message "SunnEx" Via the Private Message System, With Choice or Network, and their mobile number.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hurray !! now you can start receiving loads of recharge cards every week, worthy enough to subscribe you for the forth coming week, all from waploaded.com.

Not to forget, Every month ending Top coins earner gets a special giveaway!, a direct bank alert to flex up the coming month.

How to Win Top commentator/Poster

NOTE: This is only available for standard users and not administrators of this forum.

• Register or Login to your account
  • Comment on any topic you have read, or music/video you have listened/watched
  • See your coins & level of posts rise up
  • Be among the Top 3 before each Sunday and get recharge card of any network

Simple and easy right?

LEAKED!! Commenting on Music & videos section will gain you more coins in due time, Don't neglect that Awesome section.

What More you stand to get

• A chance to be the highest coins earner, and get direct bank alert at the end of each month
  • Gain recognition by our moderators and fellow users
  • Get a Star badge to be regarded as a pro member in due time

How do i Track the progress?

For Mobile: Scroll down at the bottom of each page, For Desktop Users: Right grid of every page, with content title "Top Posters For This Week", there you will see Top 5, where just top 3 will emerge winner every sunday.

NOTE: You are always free to WIN as many weeks as you can, its meant to REWARD you with the Airtime you use in browsing our site.

GENERAL NOTE: With this effect, Earn cash for creating topics has been blocked, and maybe reopened soon, but if you have any coverage, pictures or raw news you would want us to publish, kindly use any easy medium from our Contact us Page

Thanks, and let the party get started! Coolio3 i see you!!

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Commotion As Two Armed Drones From Lebanon Explode In Israel, Injure Three
Forum | 2 days ago

Commotion As Two Armed Drones From Lebanon Explode In Israel, Injure Three

Comparing My Music to Adekunle Gold’s ‘Somewhat Shallow’ – Simi
Forum | 2 days ago

Comparing My Music to Adekunle Gold’s ‘Somewhat Shallow’ – Simi

Commotion As Bishop And Others Get Stabbed During Church Service
Forum | 3 days ago

Commotion As Bishop And Others Get Stabbed During Church Service

Free Fall: Zachary Levi Cast in Rock-Climbing Action Movie Directed by Death Proof Star
Forum | 3 days ago

Free Fall: Zachary Levi Cast in Rock-Climbing Action Movie Directed by Death Proof Star