Willian Leaks What Sarri Told Them Before Huddersfield Game

Forum 5 years ago

Willian Leaks What Sarri Told Them Before Huddersfield Game

According to the Reuters, Willian believes that Sarris’s style of football at Chelsea is similar to Samba football of the Brazilian national with the London outfit focusing more on creativity in the final third as well as possession.

The Brazilian bagged an assist in Chelsea’s 3-0 victory over Huddersfield last weekend. That was the London club’s first league game under coach Maurizio Sarri.

“Is it fun to play this way? I think so. We have a lot of players with quality up front, like Eden Hazard and Pedro. Players like that want to play football,” Willian told ESPN. “That’s why he (Sarri) talked about ‘fun’ football. This is what we will try to do this season. Is this like Brazil’s Samba style? Yes. This is what we do in Brazil and are trying to do here, playing with skill and movement.”

The former Shakter Donetsk attacker also expressed in the tactics while stating that it will be valuable when the meet Arsenal on Saturday. The Blues have only one in their last eight encounters with the North London club.

“The manager tells us to play, to enjoy ourselves on the pitch, with responsibility. Now we have a different style, that’s why we can create problems for Arsenal,” Willian added. “Of course, it will be a special game against Arsenal because it is a derby. It is always difficult against them.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)
Forum | 1 day ago

What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)

UCL: You killed the game – Gundogan blames Barcelona teammate for PSG defeat
Forum | 1 day ago

UCL: You killed the game – Gundogan blames Barcelona teammate for PSG defeat

Challengers Video Highlights Zendaya’s Chaotic Game of Love & Tennis
Forum | 6 days ago

Challengers Video Highlights Zendaya’s Chaotic Game of Love & Tennis

Dredge: Indie Horror Fishing Game Hooks a Movie Adaptation
Forum | 1 week ago

Dredge: Indie Horror Fishing Game Hooks a Movie Adaptation